The newly expanded EMC and wireless testing laboratory in UL’s Singapore facility is now fully operational. Our laboratory offers a seamless end-to-end service solution combined with UL’s technical expertise, helping customers navigate the complex regulatory world and enabling greater speed-to-market for their electromagnetic products and solutions.
The expansion was designed to support EMC and wireless testing for products across various industries that includes medical devices, laboratory equipment, railway apparatuses, household metering products, multimedia equipment, and audio/video and information technology products. We also have experience in testing all major wireless technologies and specialize in the testing and compliance of products with multiple wireless technologies.
Key highlights of UL’s expanded facility in Singapore
- One of two testing facilities with a 10-meter semi-anechoic chamber in Singapore
- The only laboratory in Singapore that can fulfill the Infocomm Media Development Authority’s (IMDA) Technical Specification for Internet of Things (TS IOT) standard
- Safety testing
- EMC and wireless testing
- Reliability testing
- Global market access
- Training and advisory services
- Data Acceptance Program
- Certification Conversion Program
- Marketing Claim Verification Program
- Field evaluation