The FDA released guidelines in late 2019 that make it easier to gain market access into the US for new vape device designs in combination with electrical and battery safety testing. This webinar series will explain the new guidelines, outline how UL conducts vape device testing, highlight the benefits of testing for brand reputation and to reduce counterfeiting, and summarize how to prepare for testing.
Complete the form to register for the entire webinar series and learn how to expand your market access and differentiate your device. You may also register for the webinars individually at the links below.
Tuesday, April 21, 2020 | 9 a.m. CST
During this webinar, UL experts will explain the following:
- Nov. 2019 FDA updated guidance on vape devices and their limited modifications
- UL8139 certification testing for vape device electrical and battery safety
- Benefits of certification
Wednesday, May 20, 2020 | 9 a.m. CST
During this webinar, UL experts will explain:
- Ways to expedite test quoting and turn-around time
- What product documents to have ready when you contact UL
- Tips to make the documentation process as simple as possible
Consumer Technology is constantly evolving through regulation, innovation and market expansions. Keep pace with important trends and topics through our curated selection of educational webinars.