Listen to our webinar to gain insights into the relevant regulatory changes to continue importing your products into Mexico and Indonesia smoothly.
The webinar will cover the following:
- June 3, 2019 importation changes
- Product compliance with the applicable standard(s) identified by the Harmonized System (HS) code
- Norma Official Mexican (NOM) Certificate or UL Certificate of Compliance (CoC) requirements for affected products
- Highly specialized equipment (HSE) shipment regulations
- NOM-208 regulation
- NOM-001-SCFI-2018 impacts and implementation
- NOM standard drafts and expected/proposed implementation dates
- Changes to the Mexico NOM equivalency acceptance and impacts
- Regulatory impacts in the current situation
- Indonesia SNI safety approval introduction
- UL accredited additional scope for audio/ video products
- Indonesia SDPPI latest news and update
- Regulatory impacts in the current situation and other regulatory updates
Consumer Technology is constantly evolving through regulation, innovation and market expansions. Keep pace with important trends and topics through our curated selection of educational webinars.