Key Benefits of non-halogen and RoHS compliant certification for PCB materials:
- Provides an easy means for OEMs to find PCB materials that meet non-halogen or RoHS certification requirements
- Utilizes industry leading test methods based on globally recognized standards
- Provides a level playing field for the industry by allowing companies to compete fairly with others
- Communicates credibility via compliance validation by a trusted provider on leading industry database (iQTM )
- Streamline compliance requirements by bundling the non-halogen/RoHS evaluation with the safety evaluation to reduce time to market
Provides a brief overview of UL’s services across industries and markets.