In order to continue importing your products into Mexico, join UL to learn about all the recent and upcoming changes occurring in the Mexican regulations.
The following topics will be covered during the webinar:
- June 3, 2019 importation changes
- All products entering the country must comply with the applicable standard(s) identified by the Harmonized System (HS) code.
- Affected products will require either a Norma Official Mexican (NOM) Certificate or UL Certificate of Compliance (CoC) prior to shipping into Mexico.
- Highly specialized equipment (HSE) dictums have no piece shipment limitation.
- NOM-208 will be mandatory at customs.
- NOM 001 impact and implementation.
- NOM standard drafts and expected/proposed implementation dates.
- Changes to the Mexico NOM equivalency acceptance and impacts.
- Proposed changes to the Federal Law of Metrology and standardization.
Are you a manufacturer? Are you importing products in Mexico? Join our webinar and know how we can help you navigate this market complexity.
Presenter: Rebeca Navarrete, Program Manager, Conformity Assessment Programs Office, Latin America
Missed the live webinar? Register anyway, and we’ll email you the recording. This webinar is available on-the-go from your phone or tablet and on-demand following the live broadcast.